“What causes cultural change? What will be some of the consequences of current societal practices?”
- Ancient life followed nature.
- A culture can only develop as its educated are gainfully employed.
- Early cultural awareness starts at home.
- At what age do parents give children responsibility? If it is at college graduation, they are two decades too late. Dependency is taught.
- Why were teenagers old enough to work eight hundred years ago, but not today?
- Based on the historical accomplishments of people whose lives were half the current lifespan, we wean later, learn slower, and are less mentally developed upon entering adulthood.
- Team approach is often preferred over individual initiative.
- Innovation has slowed since the 1960s as the adoption rate of technology has quickened.
- Fascination with technological gadgets has replaced intellectual pursuit.